Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tired colors

ContactSheet-001 border=

The first one was inspired by Adam (http://majestic-eagles.blogspot.com). All of these have the same muted colors, unintended but interesting. It is interesting to see how my mood effects what I end up shooting.

On tv there is a girl standing in a hotel made of ice with candles on her head. St. Luica's day? December 13th. Its a celebration of light.

Speaking of light, here is the moon and Venus, looking lovely as always.

_MG_9049

This is the kind of picture my dad would like.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hooray I inspired something! (I think we both like to use our art making items [lenses] in unconventional ways)

I like the effect your lens construction uses gives, some of these look sort of solarized (do a blog on your lens contraptions)

I also really like the one on the right on the third row, with the nails in wood.