Monday, January 26, 2009

three and four and

airplane-99



I still haven't found a job, but not for lack of trying. I've applied to about 10 places now, I haven't heard from anyone yet. Part of me is very, very worried about this. The rest of me is sort of enjoying it-- I've never had the luxury to focus on my classes alone. I have so much more energy and I've been having lots of ideas art-wise. I guess that says something about the jobs I have held, doesn't it?

Thing is, I've always sort of assumed that I would be miserable in whatever job I am in, especially the part-time stuff through college. Perhaps that is wrong, perhaps its my outlook that is incorrect.

Our house is right under the flight path of all the airplanes landing at Mineta Airport. They come down pretty low above the house. We have double pane windows though, so all you hear is a little "swooosh" and see an airplane out the window.

No comments: