Thursday, April 10, 2008

So I'm starting this thing.

I want to hold myself accountable for making more art work. I want get more feed back on my work. I want my art to be more visible than it has been. So, I'm starting a blog!

I'm trying to immerse myself in my ideas. So often I think of things and nothing comes of it. I want my ideas to have more life.

If you're here and you don't know what/who I am, here's a little bit of that: My name is Centa, I am mostly a photographer but I like to do other things too. A little bit of pottery on occasion, and I also love to sew and embroider, which sometimes makes it way into my artwork.

I'm thinking that I'll post work in progress and finished work, along with an occasional (maybe weekly) artist that I enjoy. If you have you own blog, send me a link, I'd love to check it out!

So here it goes, get ready for some Centa-blogs!

1 comment:

Aurore said...

Hey Centa!

Glad you are doing this blog! I'm eager to see more of your work--I don't know much about photography so maybe I will learn something! Yay!